About Bundanon and our food and beverage
Bundanon’s food and beverage team works across the Ramox Café and a separate dining space on The Bridge.
Each of these roles presents an exciting opportunity to join a kitchen team headed by a celebrated Executive Chef, Doug Innes-Will, at a leading and newly expanded art institution that is positioning for increased visitation across the site into future years.
About the roles
We are seeking staff for any of the roles of: SOUS CHEF, COMMIS CHEF, and APPRENTICE CHEF.
A range of options for role commitment (Casual to Full Time) will be considered, depending on your experience.
Similarly, salary will depend on your prior experience.
Be in touch with Doug to start a conversation.
We are preparing to also advertise for the roles of BARISTA and FRONT OF HOUSE.
If you are interested, there is no need to wait. Please be in touch with Doug via the below contacts, to express early interest.
In general, duties for each role will involve:
- Report to the Executive Chef
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of a high quality, consistent food offering
- Assist with the delivery of bespoke event offerings at the café or Bridge as required
- Assist in maintaining the food safety programs
- Foster and maintain a healthy and collaborative working environment within the food and beverage team
- Work with a highly experienced and organised Executive Chef
- Join a team that is delivering excellent food and beverage and building a profile in the South Coast food tourism industry.
- Work in an inspiring natural landscape and award-winning architectural setting, as part of a highly collaborative and engaging workplace, with a recently built kitchen and service areas
- The majority of your work hours will be daytime, including weekends; you’ll be home most
- Flexible work arrangements, depending on which role you are interested in, and on your
- Experience working in a commercial kitchen environment, or at least a continuing desire to learn
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team
- Own transport
You will have or be required to obtain:
- Federal Police Check
- NSW Working With Children Check
- Current NSW Class C Driver’s Licence and own transport
- Up-to-date Covid-19 vaccination
Email your CV to Doug Innes-Will, Executive Chef at Doug@bundanon.com.au
In your email, say which role or roles most interest you.
You are welcome to phone Doug (before or after emailing your CV) via (02) 4422 2100