Bundanon is committed to the safety of our staff and visitors and their health.
We maintain the following measures to limit transmission of COVID – 19:
- Our COVID-19 safety plans are regularly reviewed and are compliant with Public Health Orders and NSW safe work guidelines.
- Our staff and volunteers are fully vaccinated.
- Our staff and volunteers do not attend the site if they have tested positive to COVID-19 or have symptoms.
- Hand sanitisers are available throughout our venues.
- Rigorous cleaning regimes are in place including regular cleaning of all surfaces and residential rooms.
Please help us keep our other visitors and staff safe by:
- Postponing your visit if you are feeling unwell or have any COVID-19 symptoms.
- Observing any relevant requests made by staff.
- Observing any current NSW Government Public Health Orders and other relevant guidance.