Experience everything Bundanon has to offer with this two-night package including all meals and beverages, tours and eco-friendly accommodation at The Bridge. Guided tours explore architecture, the Homestead* site and the new exhibition Siteworks, plus join a yoga class or a guided bushwalk. Siteworks brings together site specific installations, new commissions and collaborations, all focused on design and the natural environment.
*Please note that the Homestead itself is currently closed for remediation work. Arthur Boyd’s studio and the Homestead Kitchen are open.
Two people: $1700 (king bed or twin singles)
One person: $1370
Pricing includes GST. Your stay at Bundanon enables two children from local primary schools to participate in a day learning program at Bundanon.
Please review terms and conditions for accomodation bookings.
Friday 4 November
6pm: Welcome drinks
Saturday 5 November
10am: Bundanon Built tour
2pm: Homestead site tour
3pm: Guided bushwalk
6pm: Pre-dinner drinks
8.30pm: Documentary screening
Sunday 6 November
10am: Exhibition tour – Parallel Landscapes
11am: Check out
^Itinerary subject to change at any time. Final itinerary sent by email the week of your stay.
What to pack
Towels, bedding and soap are provided in your room, but please bring anything else you might need including:
- Other toiletries: shampoo, conditioner and toothpaste
- Yoga mat – if yoga is included in your package
- Warm clothes, a hat and suncreen
- Sturdy shoes, if you wish to explore the property
- Water bottle
- For light-sensitive sleepers: some light does enter the room, so bring an eye mask
- Hair dryer/shower cap, if you need one
- A good book: there are no TVs at Bundanon, so bring something to read during any downtime